Get More From Your Supplements With Abzorb Vitamin & Nutrient Optimizer*.
Abzorb Vitamin & Nutrient Optimizer is an advanced blend containing enzymes, probiotics, and ozonated magnesium oxides that is specially formulated to promote optimum nutrient absorption. The synergistic formula works by cleansing the lining of the small intestine where nutrient absorption occurs, by introducing healthy intestinal microflora, and by supporting balanced pH levels in the gastrointestinal tract.*
You will feel the difference with improved health, increased energy, reduced bloating, and normalized bowel activity. Abzorb can improve absorption for everyone and is a must for anybody looking to begin a healthier lifestyle with a new supplementation regimen.
Abzorb has three distinct mechanisms that help create and maintain optimal nutrient absorption:
- Abzorb cleanses the lining of the small intestine where nutrient absorption occurs. Hair-like fibers (called microvilli) on the wall of the small intestine are responsible for trapping nutrients for absorption through the intestinal wall and in to the blood stream. Over time, due to poor diet and other environmental factors, these fibers become covered with a sludge that may include yeast, bile, food debris, and parasites. Abzorb works to cleanse the lining of the small intestine of these absorption hindrances and prevent future accumulation.
- Abzorb introduces healthy probiotics that work to reduce and prevent the growth of bad bacteria in the small intestine. An overgrowth of bad bacteria in the small intestine can be caused by illness, poor diet (high in sugar, refined carbs, or alcohol), and medications such as antibiotics and antacids. Symptoms of bad bacteria overgrowth include gas, bloating, diarrhea, cramps, food intolerances, diseases such as fibromyalgia and diabetes, vitamin deficiency, and fat malabsorption. Bad bacteria overgrowth hinders proper nutrient absorption by metabolizing nutrients before they can be absorbed and by causing inflammation in the intestine. Abzorb will help to balance the good and bad microflora in the gut.
- Abzorb helps to maintain a healthy acid/alkaline balance in the gastrointestinal tract. Too much acidity in the body hinders the ability of our own digestive enzymes to process nutrients for absorption. Symptoms include indigestion, weight gain, poor metabolism, candida, fatigue, mineral deficiencies, and hormonal imbalances. Increased acidity can be caused by poor diet, stress, lack of exercise, mineral deficiencies, and environmental pollution. The probiotics and ozonated magnesium oxides work to bring pH levels in to balance for improved digestive function and to further increase nutrient absorption.
• PROMOTES OPTIMAL NUTRIENT ABSORPTION
• SUPPORTS INCREASED SUPPLEMENT BIOAVAILABILITY
• HELPS TO MAINTAIN REGULAR BOWEL FUNCTION
• PROMOTES HEALTHY INTESTINAL MICROFLORA
• SUPPORTS BALANCED GASTROINTESTINAL pH
• AIDS IN DIGESTIVE CLEANSING
• VEGETARIAN FORMULA
When choosing dietary supplements, many healthcare providers will recommend avoiding unnecessary excipients, fillers, and binders. Abzorb also avoids many ingredients that cause food intolerance or sensitivity.
- No Phthalates
- No Talc
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Titanium Dioxide
- No Fish
- No Dairy
- No Wheat
- No Yeast
- No Soy
- No Gluten
TimeRelease Acid Resistant Capsules Technology
A natural supplement is only as effective as its delivery system. Enzymes and probiotics must survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach before reaching the small intestine. In order to protect against these stomach acids, many enzymes and probiotics on the market consist of enteric coated capsules that contain phthalates (plasticizers), genetically modified vegetable coatings, or other unhealthy chemicals. Some are also available in tablet form, which in addition to containing unhealthy fillers and binders, may be more difficult to break down.
Abzorb utilizes a technologically advanced capsule to provide maximum protection against stomach acids without the use of phthalates or harmful chemicals and solvents. The acid-resistant capsule consists of a non-GMO vegetable cellulose barrier that allows for a timed release of the ingredients for maximum effectiveness.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules once daily with water, preferably on an empty stomach. Your healthcare provider may also recommend an activation dosage of 2 capsules, twice daily for the first two weeks.
Advanced Therapeutic Dosage: Take 2 capsules, twice daily for two weeks.
The ingredients in Abzorb are generally well tolerated. Some users may experience detoxification symptoms such as nausea, headache, fatigue or other flu-like symptoms. This detoxification is a healthy process for the body and is normally mild in nature. Symptoms may be reduced by increasing water consumption or temporarily reducing dosage.
* The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.